Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Of wishes

Convocation's only a few days away. And I'm thankful for my friends who care about it :) offering to come all the way down to ntu if they're free, offering to do my makeup, saying that they will remember to congratulate me when the day comes, and saying that we have to take many many pictures when we're there! And yet, I'm not thaaaat excited. Maybe just not yet! And maybe slightly cuz GT won't be there! A part of me still holds on to a chance that he will appear and surprise me somehow, though he made it pretty clear that he will be in Korea still! Oh well :/ anyway, graduation only happens once! For me at least. I shall psyched myself up and enjoy the day with my graduating friends :) expectations breed disappointment, so I should really stop thinking.

Can this insomnia please go awayyyyyyy.
And I really need to update on my Europe trip! I'm slowly forgetting bits and pieces of it.