Saturday, July 20, 2013

Everything will be better, once I manage to fall asleep.

Been having insomnia for the past week and I hate it. What makes it worse is when your stomach starts growling >< and today marks the worse night ever. Stomach cramps, and the realisation that I'm not a priority to someone who matters. You would think that although one party may be enjoying oneself so much, he/she will always have that important person at the back of their minds, wanting to tell that person about the happenings or wishing that that person, be it best friends/family/significant other, is there too. Well at least that's how I felt when I was in Europe. Is it so difficult to reply just one text when you're having fun? I guess words are never enough unless its sincerity can be observed or felt. It's truly the little actions from a person that can make or break relationships with friends, relatives, loved ones.

Maybe it's the hormones speaking. Though I never had mood swings from the time of the month before. Sigh. A hungry man is an angry man indeed.