Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TO THE ZOO WOOHOOHOO

Another update so I can clear more photos in my phone! Hehehe.
Okay, so I went to the zoo last September with Ganther. I was really excited cuz the last time i went to a zoo was probably a decade ago. Pardon me if the photos have really short captions; my bad memory has led me to forget what happened 10 months ago. Oh yes! We had a free ticket given to us from this nice uncle cuz his son couldnt come for their family zoo trip :) Lucky us had to pay for one ticket only!

Ganther and his then-long-er hair! :P

Shy peacock!

Private moment for the beavers

White tiger! I couldnt look away from this majestic animal. Really. 

Gentle hippopotamus! 

Lazy kangaroo! My dream is to interact with a joey in New Zealand. Hehehe. 

Bad shot.

Love the colour of the hair!

The rhinos refuse to look at us.

So chill.

Whatcha looking at?

Love the stripes! 

And here comes my favourite part of the day. 
Giraffe feeding! We were the last two in the queue to get the carrots. Really a lucky day for us!

Their tongue is long, black and rough. Hahaha look at the jealous giraffe there. Really like giraffes cuz they are such gentle animals!

Happy boyfriend! Feeding the second giraffe this time hehe.

Think it was yawning..

Baby goat! :)

Mean old goat! :( It suddenly charged ahead with its horns towards the baby goat. Thankfully the baby goat managed to duck in time!

Horse-y! I do think its quite cruel for visitors to ride and ride and ride on their backs. Think they only allow kids to ride though! Which is good I guess.

Penguins! :)

Their beaks scare me. Haha.

Sloth!

Bat.

<3 Made this into a jigsaw puzzle as a present for our first anniversary :D

Yay! Time to delete photos in the phone now :D