Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Secret Agents

Met up with the secret agents last week and it was indeed really secretive. Went to utown for the first time! I hereby conclude that NUS is muchhhhh nicer than NTU. No pictures taken as evidence though! But trust me, Tembusu College is like a hotel. Nice furnishing and facilities. It has its own music rooms and game rooms with proper drum and guitar sets, Wii and FREE FOOSBALL. But to be fair, it costs twice as much to stay in Tembusu compared to NTU halls. Camwhored at the lobby of Tembusu.

Secret Agent Ziz and myself, Temp Staff Devi :D

But I shall only upload one photo cuz the rest.. are too unglam by Devi's standard to be published online. Had fun catching up with Ziz(I see Devi regularly)! Ziz awed us with her descriptions of her study exchange in New Zealand. For instance,

Us: "So how was New Zealand?"
Ziz: "It was... awesome...great... wonderful..."

Us: "What was your best experience there?"
Ziz: "......"

Us: "What was the worse part?"
Ziz:"...... Oh! Coming back to Singapore"

You get the idea. Hahaha. Love that girl.

It was a secret meeting cuz we were pretty exclusive. Hehe. On the way home, Devi and I started talking about how we meet people for the sake of meeting. Honestly, there are some people that we don't even think about till they suddenly message you months/years later and ask for a meetup. Then, after meeting, the interaction just stop all over again. Not saying there's anything wrong about that, but priorities always come to those who matter more. In the past when I still visit my grandpa and cousins every Sunday, nothing will ever make me miss that family gathering, though it was a weekly affair. Really miss my Sundays with them. I'm glad there's always that one person who makes the effort to gather us all back together :) Friends like Kaka and Devi, Pamela, Jasmine and a few more are the reasons why friends stay together! <3