Arrived at Zurich Airport, and subsequently took a train with my ...
travel buddies (yes only one guy hehe) to ...
Interlaken! They have really really really nice houses and scenery! The nicest from all that I've seen in Europe.
Rapids! :)
Huge mountain that is visible everywhere.
We were awed by the lovely scenery. And the cute pretty houses spread out everywhere! :)
Sooooo pretty!!!!!!
:)
Took this tram to travel within Interlaken. The weather was really much hotter than expected! Regretted wearing jeans :/
And Swiss is reeeeeeeallyy ex! Their Burger King meal can easily cost 15SGD. Had to eat bread and microwaved food from their supermart everyday :(
Okay now to the main point! PARAGLIDING HEHEHE. It was not as exhilarating as i thought it would be, but still a great experience nevertheless! We drove all the way up to this hill and that was when the anxiety started to kick in! (80 stories high??)
I really like this shot hehe. Edited via IG! I'm wearing the parachute thing!
Getting ready with my instructor. We had to run down the slope to kickstart the gliding. Hehe it was fun trying to coordinate our running :P And even more so when you cannot feel your feet touching the ground anymore! :D
It took quite some time before I could let my hands off that two straps ><
My favourite shot! The other instructors were scaring me by saying my instructor was a great photographer, but a not-so-good glider. RAH
Look at the wonderful view!! And the tiny houses :D
Finally let go of my hands hehe. The most exciting part was when he started to spin round and round and roundddddddddd. I was apprehensive about this at first cuz I watched a YouTube video of this guy who fainted while his instructor spun him around :O Luckily the spinning didn't last long!
Everyone landed safely :D And we all bought our paragliding photos! :D
The shops in Swiss close really early too! No night entertainment.. so we bought beer and explored around our hostel in our.. FBTs hehe. Ganther was asking why we walked around in our FBTs! Typical singaporeans haha. Comfort attire FTW. Or at least for me :P
End of day 1 :)












