Let's see how long it takes for someone to realise I'm blogging again haha.
Things have changed so much in the past 2 years! I have graduated from university, and will be going away on my grad trip in two weeks time! Life is good :)
I'm back cuz this is probably the best way to document my grad trip! Its weird to write long texts on FB and Tumblr, explaining each and every photo. I'm not sure I want everyone to read about my experiences too :P
Anyway, I've never been someone who writes well, so starting this again is sort of weird. Still contemplating if i should blog about my BKK and HK trip, which was quite long ago.. But I'm afraid that I'll just forget what happened if I just let them stay as pictures in my laptop. I was looking through photos of my trip to the zoo with GT yesterday, and I cannot remember most of what had happened :/ FYI, the trip was... six months ago? CANNOT REMEMBER.
Alright, off to wash dishes! Hehe another thing that has changed, we no longer have a maid!