Monday, February 10, 2014

Family

My little brother went off to army four days ago, and sadly, I do miss him! Not as much as my parents though. He hasn't called back since Saturday, and my parents were worried and a lil sad I think.
From what my parents know, he's only allowed to use the phone after 9.30pm, and his sleeping time is 10.30pm. So when we received a call at 10.30pm, I've never heard my dad moved that fast to answer the phone before. He greeted with a hopeful "Hello?", before passing the phone to my mom, who asked "Zheng Sheng da3 lai3 ah?" Unfortunately, it was my mom's friend!

My brother is a lucky child, and I'm sure we all are too! We don't pay enough attention to how our parent worries over us, sometimes even dismissing it as nagging. But, at the end of the day, they are the ones who have our best interests in mind, and I wish that we will not take that for granted! Seeing how my parents worry and fuss over the well-being of my brother makes me wonder if they do the same while I'm away. I would like to hope so? Not that I like making them worry about me :X

Family is everything! Glad I'm close to my cousins and relatives too :)

And GT, if you're seeing this, you are not just my boyfriend, but a part of my family too! <3