Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How my birthday went by:

12am-130am : Got booked on a night stocktake. The start of my birthday was spent with strangers, for my job. :/ Was counting shoes throughout.

130am-2am : Cabbed home. Taxi uncle was complaining about government policies. He called me a good girl and said my parents must be very proud to have me. :P While leaving the cab, he wished me and GT a very happy life. I wished him and his family a happy one too.

2am - 3am : Bathed, surfed the net, responded to birthday wishes through messages and whatsapp while eating four leaves sugar donuts. YUMMMM.

3am - 730am : Sleeeeeeeeeep. Woke up at 730am to text my senior, telling him that I'll be taking MC for the day :P Taking MC not because it's my birthday, but because stocktake ended late!

730am - 9am : Got woken up by my mom cuz she wants me to see the doctor early to avoid the crowd!

916am : Left house in record time.. I think? Hehe.

1015am : Left the clinic. Headed over to Singtel only to find that it opens at 11am. Had breakfast with mom at toastbox! :)

11am: Went to both Singtel and M1 to ask about my plan. I'm currently with M1, but will switch over to Singtel to fit in with the rest of my family. Hehe. Dont even know why I'm the only one with M1 in the first place. But yeah, switching plans and changing to a corporate plan is not as easy as it sounds. Have to wait till next week when my contract with M1 ends before I can switch over. So... no new phone today! :( But something to look forward to next week :) Went to buy my cake before heading home. Birthday cake is a must for me! Even if it means buying it myself HAHA. But nah, my parents will always buy a cake for me every year cuz I'll request for it LOL.

1230pm : Back at home, suddenly feeling tired.. naptime? :P NAH. Did admin work while watching Friends on my laptop. Cannot concentrate if I dont multitask.

130pm : Had a pleasant surprise.. from Ganther! :)) He bought me two flavours of icecream! While delivering the sad news that Venezia is no longer around. :'( My tartufo.. But.. he bought me a flavour that resembles Tartufo! Its from Gelateria Italia :D The flavour's called Ferrero Rocher.. no creativity..
>< But still, it is not bad! Nothing can match up to the original Tartufo though <3

Can you make out the words? Hehehe :)

3pm : Ganther hung out with me till 3. Thanks dear! For coming over even though you have a paper tomorrow :)

3pm - 5pm : Had a late lunch, and continued doing my work while watching Friends! But yeah, finished up what was needed :D Time to slack the day away for reallllllllllllllll :D

1015pm : Alright, so for the rest of the day it's basically just Friends, and family, and food. Mom cooked the usual birthday mee sua for dinner, and I just finished eating my cake! Bought tiramisu from Emicakes.. Coco exotic is wayyyyy better. No pictures this year though!! Kind of regretting it now haha. Birthdays no longer hold as much importance to me as years go by, but yet I HAVE to have my cake every year. Can't believe I'm having my first regret already.. Next year I WILL take a family photo!! :)

12am : Alright, it's not 12 am yet. But I foresee myself watching Friends till then. Gonna publish this first incase I forget. Friends is really really heartwarming and funny. Glad I listened to Devi's recommendation! Although she never got around to giving me the episodes she promised. Haha. I really really like how they gel together. No qualms about being who they truly are in front of their friends :) And Joey and Chandler are soooo adorable together hehehe. 

Oooooooooookayyyyyyy. Happy birthday to me! Is it lame that I documented my birthday in a timeline format. Haha. 

Oh!! Throwback for my first birthday cake last Saturday with these peeps. 
Especially to Babi Yf even though you had 5 papers to study for. Jiayou!! And Kenny even though you were leaving on your Europe trip on that very day.. and you haven't even packed or bought the necessities hehe. And mx.. for providing laughter to our lives :P