Thursday, September 12, 2013
Working Life
Everyday holds something new. I guess its true when you hear your seniors say you really learn alot in audit. You look into the systems of the companies, things you will never know as a mere consumer/user. You meet different people, some nice, some not so nice. You learnt how to better communicate with people; how to build relationships, how to keep your temper in check even when people are rude to you. I've only started work for 2 weeks, but I feel as if I've been working for half my life. I am definitely not sick of this job; I'm actually harbouring more positive feelings towards it than expected. Even though the working hours are reallyyyyyy... Haha but what's life without challenges? Nothing is smooth-sailing; it's all about your attitude towards things that defines the feeling you get when waking up every morning. I cannot wait for the weekends to come, but I have to say, it feels really good to close one process after another. Regardless of how apprehensive I may feel when managers come down to review our work. Afterall, there's always a first time for everything right? I'm just glad I have people to talk to about these things. My team of first years are really wonderful people :) And I'm glad for my friends who remembered my first day of work! Thanks for all the well-wishes when I first started hehe. Makes me feel stronger and more ready for work :) Such a lengthy post, and I don't know why haha. Don't know why I'm suddenly feeling so... 'affectionate???' towards my job. Maybe cause it's ending tomorrow! This is just the planning stage though! I shudder to think how much harder it will be when interims come, how much later we have to stay till, how much more sleep-deprived we all will be! Just hope that I can still make time for the people who matter, and that they will not forgot to make time for me too :)