Missing the serendipity of Switzerland now. I love how we can see animals EVERYWHERE. Not pets but animals other then dogs and cats that are free to roam.
We looked happy going back but really, we're not. Went back to Zurich cuz we booked a round trip at a promo price! :)
Pam has started her work and she's already working overtime. I am really not looking forward to mine :/ Really miss travelling. There are so many new experiences overseas that is worth every second and penny. Hence, travelling will be my motivation when I start working! Not forgetting the monthly salary of course. Time to earn my keep after the really long holidays of just slacking and spending.
Really hope this job will be kind to me. Life is always full of obstacles for us to overcome. And we can only do so if we have the heart to want to make things work ie. relationships. I pray that I will have even the slightest inch of passion and motivation to do my best for this path I've chosen. Cheers!


