Thursday, August 22, 2013

Europe Day 13/14; Scotland, Edinburgh

Work is starting next Monday :( I shall finished updating about Europe trip by then! Sigh. 
Alright! After Amsterdam, we headed to Edinburgh! The weather was really really cold there! I caught a flu there, but luckily it only lasted for a day or two, all thanks to mx's panadol cold relief! Hehe.

Our first day was spent on a whole-day trip to the highlands, where Loch Ness apparently resides. Our sleep debts by then were so high that we slept whenever the bus starts moving. Mx was complaining how we wasted our money and time on this tour because we didn't listen to the tour guide talking the whole time. We will literally fall asleep once the engine starts. 

No sight of any Loch Ness though ><

Wearing a long-sleeved dress, a cardigan, a jacket, and a scarf! Wasn't enough to keep the chills away.

I was supposed to look like I was gonna dive in into the water. FAIL. 

Second day. Edinburgh Castle! 

Cute bunnies :D

Haha they looked so stern! Really applaud them for being able to keep a straight face on all day. Even when tourists stand beside them for a picture. 

View from the top :)





Streets of Edinburgh. They have many many street acts here! There are even teenage boys playing music on the street. Quite a bustling city, though it was quite boring at night too. Hehe. We only had 1.5 days in Scotland, so we didnt explore much of Edinburgh. I would suggest visiting Arthur's Seat for anyone who visits Edinburgh next time! If I ever come back, thats where I would go :)