Saturday, June 07, 2008

back from the overnight stay at jinyi's house. it was fun! caught up with the 4/3 peeps but anyway it felt sort of like an AJ outing since only a few of the ppl who went werent from AJ.
watched untraceable which was nice only towards the end. watched juno afterthat and it was NICE. i like ellen page haha. and her character's sense of humour. the starting song was used for the ad for pushing daisies! haha i think i'm gonna watch that tmr. provided i remember.

If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and greeen
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves

GOLDEN HEAD HAHA. monkey! =D

well anyway ajay and his guitar rocks! kenelm tey brought back the oldies nostalgia too. =D

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated

i feel kinda sad now that i'm back home. cuz everyone's probably made up their mind to start studying either tmr or monday and i'll be doing the same too. so irritating. i'm not used to studying during the hols.

WELL ANYWAY. shld i go brush my teeth