Saturday, January 27, 2007

ohmygod my com is finally working. I'm so damn happy! wahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahah it feels so good to be able to use the mouse again. WONDERFUL. LOVELY. PERFECT. HEAVENLY? wahahahahah AMAZING LAR.
flag day today. i think the old people are really nice and funny. i mean they'll willingly donate to you. The younger people will like walk really really fast and they wont donate even if u ask them. There's this really funny old woman. I asked her in chinese whether she wanted to donate and she said YES. but then she just carried on walking. And there was also this old man. I asked him the same question and he said this really funny loud sorry and walked away. it was like SORRRRRRRIEEEEEEEEE. hahahahahaha fun day today man.
alice went to pierce her ears too =D YEAH i accompanied her haha. bought a top and a pair of earrings. lalaa happy happy happy.
wonderful com =D

anyway i need to reply to the tags.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME GOOD LUCK FOR THE TOURNAMENT!
GOOD LUCK TO THE JUNIORS TOO! yeah giants!

devi yeah man ozzy. stupid parvati