i love the guzhen! its so nice lar haha. lol okay went to support devi at her school's concert yesterday. the guzhen tuan was amazing lar haha. and of cuz the GUITAR one was nice too =D
devi was wearing make-up! wahhaha. lol kayi and i were late by around thirty mins but they still let us in. heng ah. if not devi will be so sad hahahaha.
there's school tmr. XIAN. =( chem test tmr too. so now i'm stuck at home just to study. I WANNA GO AH GONG"S HOUSE! I KNOW ALL MY COUSINS ARE MISSING ME RIGHT NOW! lol so bhb hahaha.
okay i shall go watch dou yu before i study. lala.
kayi - I AM NOT CRAZY hahahaha. lol i just hate those send to 1o ppl in 15 mins or u'll get bad luck blahblahblah.
devi - lol i am not weird too! hahahaha its interesting wat noe meh haha.
viting - haha yeah so happy LOL
joanne - haha u're the crazy one! =D
jinyi - hello =)
pamela - haha so nice rite? nicer than OR filley